Do you have damaged or missing teeth that need replacing? If you do, have you ever thought about getting dental implants? Dental implants are almost like having your natural teeth back and they serve many benefits. A few of those benefits include the following:
- Comparable to Natural Teeth- Dental implants are very durable and stable, while also looking, feeling and functioning like a natural tooth would.
- Long Lasting- Since dental implants are extremely durable, they can last a lifetime if taken care of properly. Your implant should be cared for like you would your natural teeth.
- Protects Bone– Missing teeth result in empty spaces in your mouth which can lead to health problems, such as loss or deterioration of your jawbone. Dental implants are the only dental restoration that can maintain and stimulate jawbone growth.
- Improved Speech- Having missing teeth can sometimes cause for slurred speech or pronunciation problems. By replacing missing teeth it can help restore speech.
- Eat regularly- You’ll be able to bite into all of the foods you enjoy without having to think twice about your teeth staying in place.
- Retain Natural Facial Profile- When missing several teeth it can make your face appear sunken in, saggy or sad. Replacing missing teeth can restore a natural facial profile.
- Confidence Booster- Gaining a surge of confidence after replacing those missing or damaged teeth by restoring the smile you once had!
Improve your smile today with dental implants! If you’re interested in learning more about dental implants, contact Advanced Dental Group in West Palm Beach, FL at 561-689-0872 or visit www.advanceddentalgrp.com.
Advanced Dental Group proudly accepts patients from West Palm Beach, Loxahatchee, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Singer Island, and all surrounding areas.Tags: Advanced Dental Group, Dental Implants